TAMU ACM SIGGRAPH accepts new members during the fall and spring semesters.
There is no formal application process. Any student of Texas A&M University may join by paying dues.
Dues are $20 for Fall 2016 Semester or $30 for an Annual Membership
If you are already an ACM Member, just give us your ACM number with your renewal month and you’re in!
ALL DUES MUST BE PAID BY WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 28
You must have signed up to be a member and have paid your dues to receive the following benefits:
- Admission to the Workshops
- Eligibility for Industry Field Trips
- Access to ACM SIGGRAPH (head organization) benefits through our local chapter
- Receive member t-shirt with dues and order extra shirts for additional charge
- Engaging in a community of like-minded people
- Opportunity to meet potential employers
Public Benefits (Membership not required)
- Industry and Guest Speaker Events