TAMU ACM SIGGRAPH accepts new members during the fall and spring semesters.
There is no formal application process. Any student of Texas A&M University may join by paying dues.
Dues are $20 for Fall 2017 Semester
Dues are $30 for a year membership
If you are already an ACM Member, just give us your ACM number with your renewal month and you’re in!
You must have signed up to be a member and have paid your dues to receive the following benefits:
- Admission to the Workshops
- Eligibility for Industry Field Trips
- Access to ACM SIGGRAPH (head organization) benefits through our local chapter
- Receive member t-shirt with dues and order extra shirts for additional charge
- Engaging in a community of like-minded people
- Opportunity to meet potential employers
Public Benefits (Membership not required)
- Industry and Guest Speaker Events